Village of Bloomingdale Board of Trustees met March 11
Village of Bloomingdale Board of Trustees met March 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
According to §1-6-3 E. of the Bloomingdale Village Code, a period of time at the beginning of each Board Meeting shall be made available for public comments regarding items on the agenda or related to any other Village ordinances, policies or operations, (hereinafter referred to as “Audience Participation”).
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Minutes of the February 25, 2019 Standing Committee of the Whole of the Village President and Village of Bloomingdale Board of Trustees – Absent: Trustees Von Huben and Ackerman
Minutes of the February 25, 2019 Public Hearing – Absent: Trustee Von Huben
Minutes of the February 25, 2019 Regular Meeting of the Village President and Village of Bloomingdale Board of Trustees - Absent: Trustee Von Huben
MOTIONS TO APPROVE MINUTES
1) To award a contract to Suez Water Well Solutions in Elburn, IL for the FY19 Pump Replacement from a 200HP to a 60 HP located at Pump Station #8 in the amount of $48,904.00, pursuant to their bid dated February 1, 2019.
During high usage, Pump Station #8 pumps drinking water out of the two ground storage tanks and into the distribution system using a 60hp pump and a 200hp pump. The 200 hp pump is oversized for the application therefore the 60hp is the only pump available to pump down the ground storage tanks. If the 60 hp pump would have to be repaired or rebuilt, the 200hp pump could not be utilized to move water out of the storage tanks. This would disrupt water system operations and create water quality concerns.
Traffic and Streets
1) To waive the bid process and approve the purchase of twenty-two (22) water meters in the amount of $29,235.00 to Core & Main (formally HD Waterworks Supply), in Carol Stream, IL
Approval to execute an agreement to purchase twenty-two (22) water meters, sizes 1.5 through 3 inch in diameter replacing the meters that failed the American Water Works Association standard for accuracy when tested.
Planning, Zoning & Environmental Concerns
1) To approve Ordinance No.: 2019-10: AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE OFFICIAL ZONING MAP OF THE VILLAGE OF BLOOMINGDALE, ILLINOIS and to waive the reading thereof and the second consideration.
An Ordinance approving the 2019 annual update of the Village Zoning and Address Maps as mandated by Illinois Statute.
2) To approve Ordinance No.: 2019-11: AN ORDINANCE APPROVING A SPECIAL USE FOR A FINAL PLANNED DEVELOPMENT, WITH EXCEPTIONS, FINAL SITE PLAN APPROVAL AND FINAL SUBDIVISION APPROVAL and to waive the reading thereof and the second consideration.
An Ordinance approving Woodman’s request for amendments to Ordinance No. 2018-36, Final Planned Development, Final Site Plan and Final Subdivision approvals.
3) To approve Ordinance No.: 2019-12: AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE BOUNDARIES OF THE BLOOMINGDALE STRATFORD SQUARE BUSINESS DISTRICT LOCATED IN THE VILLAGE OF BLOOMINGDALE, DUPAGE COUNTY, ILLINOIS and to waive the reading thereof and the second consideration.
An ordinance amending to the boundaries of the Stratford Square Mall Business District to remove the real estate commonly referred to as 1 Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108
ACTION ON CONSENT AGENDA
a. Anyitems to be removed from the Consent Agenda i. Discussion on removed items
ii. Action on removed items
b. Place items on the Consent Agenda
MOTION TO ESTABLISH AND PLACE ITEMS PRESENTED ON CONSENT AGENDA
The Chair will entertain a motion to establish the Consent Agenda for this meeting.
ROLL CALL VOTE
c. Approve Consent Agenda
MOTION TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
The Chair will entertain a motion to approve items on the Consent Agenda as presented for this meeting.
ROLL CALL VOTE, MAYOR’S VOTE IS NOT CALLED
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Recommended Motion: I move to accept the Treasurer’s Report for the Third Quarter period from May 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019, as presented.
2. Warrant #1 for the Month of March,2019-$1,194,662.27
Recommended Motion: I move to approve Warrant #1 for the month of March, 2019 in the amount of $1,194,662.27, as presented.