CITY OF ELMHURST: Holiday Lights Recycling Program
City of Elmhurst issued the following announcement on Nov. 6.
The City of Elmhurst and Elmhurst Park District are partnering with SCARCE (School & Community Assistance for Recycling and Composting Education) for the annual holiday lights recycling program that will run from Monday, November 12, 2018 through Friday, January 18, 2019.
Residents may recycle their holiday lights in bins with the “Holiday Lights” stickers at these locations:
- Elmhurst City Hall, 209 N. York Street: M-F: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Courts Plus, 186 S. West Avenue: M-F, 6 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sat/Sun 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Park District Administrative Building, 375 W. First Street: M-F: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Abbey, 407 W. St. Charles Road: M-Th, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.; F, 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon
- Wager Community Center – 615 N. West Avenue – M-F, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Call Anne Scheppele at (630) 993-8941 or email email@example.com with any questions. Additional information about recycling is available from SCARCE at www.scarceecoed.org or visit www.elmhurst.org for information about recycling in Elmhurst.
Original source can be found here.
Source: City of Elmhurst