City of Oakbrook Terrace City Council and Committee of the Whole met Sept. 26.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council and the Committee:
I. Call to Order
Ii. Roll Call
Iii. Pledge of Allegiance
Iv. Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
V. Approval of Minutes - Changes or Corrections
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of September 12, 2017.
Vi. Public Participation
Vii. Action Items/Consent Agenda
Payment of City Bills: September 26, 2017. In The Amount Of $60,293.17 Treasurer's Report August 2017.
Personnel & Payroll Report August 2017. Approval Of FY 2019 Budget Action Calendar. Resolution No. 17 - 9: A Resolution Appointing A Chief Of Police And To Approve And Authorize The Execution Of An Amendment To The Chief Of Police's Employment Agreement For The City Of Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. 6. Resolution No. 17 - 10: A Resolution Appointing A City Administrator And To Approve And Authorize The Execution Of An Amendment To The City Administrator's Employment Agreement For The City Of Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Viii. Tems Removed from the Consent Agenda
Ix. X. Recess to the Committee of the Whole
X. Mayor Ragucci
Xi. Committee of the Whole Considerations
1. An Ordinance Decreasing The Number Of Class "E' Liquor Licenses -Noodles & Company,
2. An Ordinance Decreasing The Number Of Class "'A' Liquor Licenses- Greek Islands Banquet Facility.
3. Proposed Modifications To The City Code For Rental Dwellings
4. Surveillance Camera Survey Results
Xii. Council Member Comments
Xiii. City Attorney Ramello
Xv. City Clerk Shadley
Xv. City Administrator Marrero
Xvi. Reconvene the City Council Meeting
Xvii. O.D Business