Greater Geneva Art Guild hosts roundtable discussion
The Greater Geneva Art Guild met Oct. 19 to host a roundtable discussion.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the guild:
The Greater Geneva Art Guild was founded in 2012 as a means of promoting the fine arts in Geneva and surrounding communities and fostering fellowship and education among artists.
AGENDA FOR GREATER GENEVA ART GUILD
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – 7:00 pm
Geneva Public Library, Geneva IL
1. 7:00 pm WELCOME TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS
2. 7:02 pm REVIEW DISCUSSION WITH TIM VETANG CONCERNING CONTINUING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CITY OF GENEVA
3. 7:15 pm REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEER TO CHAIR THE 2016 HOLIDAY GET TOGETHER ON DECEMBER 7TH FROM 4:30 – 8:30 AT THE GENEVA SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER AT WHEELER PARK IN GENEVA.
4. 7:30 pm BEGIN ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF INTEREST TO OUR PARTICIPANTS.
5. 8:30 pm ART SUPPLY EXCHANGE
6. 8:55 pm ADJOURN