St. Charles Liquor Control Commission to discuss citations
St. Charles Liquor Control Commission met Monday, June 20.
Here is the agenda as provided by St.Charles:
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2016
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS @ 4:30 PM
2 E MAIN STREET
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Motion to accept and approve the minutes of the May 16, 2016 Liquor Control Commission meeting.
4. Recommendation to approve a proposal contingent on manager background /fingerprinting being completed for a Class B Liquor License for Noodles & Company to be located at 3875 E Main Street, St. Charles (Former TGIF Restaurant).
5. Recommendation to approve a Class E-2 Temporary Liquor License for a series of six (6) individual events to be held at Riverside Avenue (Walnut & Second Avenues) for St. Charles Cruise Nites sponsored by the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce. The requested dates are: July 19 & 26, and August 2, 9, 16, 23 from 5:00 pm – 8:00pm. The Finery & Blacksmith Bar will be the local business licensee providing the alcohol.
6. Recommendation to approve an Ordinance Amending Title 5 “Business Licenses and Regulations”, Chapter 5.20 “Massage Establishments”, Sections 5.20.010 “Definitions”, 5.20.080 (B), “Issuance and Denial of Licenses”, 5.20.110 “Conditions and Restrictions of Licenses”, 5.20.170 “Notice” and 5.20.180 (C) “Revocation or Suspension of Licenses” of the St. Charles Municipal Code.
7. Discussion regarding Tobacco Establishment Citation and Hearing Notice for ABHY, Inc d/b/a St. Charles Shell located at 307 W Main Street, St. Charles.
8. Discussion regarding Massage Establishment Citation and Hearing Notice for U Spa located at 615 S Randall Road, Ste. 100, St. Charles.
9. Discussion regarding Massage Establishment Citation and Hearing Notice for Massage World located at 2460 W Main Street, St. Charles.
10. Other Business.
11. Public Comment
12. Executive Session (5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(4)).