St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission to review landmark research
St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 1.
The St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission reviews façade improvements and building permits for exterior work within the historic district and consults on projects for historic buildings.
Here is the agenda as provided by St. Charles:
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
FREDERICK NORRIS JR., CHAIRMAN
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
CENTURY STATION TRAINING ROOM
112 N. RIVERSIDE AVE. ST. CHARLES, IL 60174
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Presentation of minutes of the May 18, 2016 meeting
5. COA: 225 W. Main St. (façade improvements)
6. COA: 112 N. 5th Ave. (windows & siding)
7. COA: 116 W. Main St. (ramp)
8. COA: 100 W. Main St. (awnings)
9. Preliminary Review: 13-15 S. 2nd St.
10. Preliminary Review: First Street Buildings #2 & #3
11. Additional Business from Commissioners or Staff
a. Jones Law Office sign
b. Landmarks research
c. Nantucket Preservation info
d. City Council Tour
12. Meeting Announcements: Historic Preservation Commission meeting Wednesday,
June 15, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. in the Committee Room.
13. Public Comment