Village of Addison Finance and Policy Committee met Sept. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to order, roll call
2. Consideration to approve the minutes of the August 19, 2019 Finance & Policy Committee meeting
3. Audience input regarding agenda items before the committee
4. Discussion of accounts payable
5. Consideration to award contract Bid #19-7-1 for the resurfacing of the Public Works parking lot to M&J Asphalt Paving of Cicero, IL in the not-to-exceed amount of $37,700.00; funding from account #100.2520-4180. Memorandum attached (page 6)
6. Consideration to award contract Bid #19-7-2 for the replacement of light fixtures in the Fleet Services and Public Works garages to JDR Industries of Logan, UT in the not-to-exceed amount of $8,615.00; funding from account #100.2510-4180. Memorandum attached (page 53)
7. Consideration to accept the proposal for the installation of a new 3,000 amp, 480 volt electrical service upgrade at the North Wastewater Facility from Homestead Electrical Contracting of Ingleside, IL in the not-to-exceed amount of $189,879.00; funding from account #500.5032-4299.
8. Consideration of an Ordinance amending Chapter 3 of the Village Code to modify the number of Class “B” and Class “DB” liquor licenses due to the closing of Addison Liquors and Alta Villa Banquets.
9. Consideration of a Resolution commending the September Employee of the Month.
10. Audience participation
11. Executive Session if needed
12. Other business, at the discretion of the Chairman