Village of Addison Building Zoning & Development Committee met February 25
Village of Addison Building Zoning & Development Committee met February 25.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
Notice of a Public Hearing is hereby given that on Monday, February 25, 2019 at 6:30 P. M., a Special Board Meeting will be held in the Village of Addison, Village Hall, at 1 Friendship Plaza, Addison, Illinois, for the following variations of the Village of Addison Sign Ordinance. A variation of Section 27-415 to allow an electronic message center in a residential zoning district when such signs are only permitted in business and industrial districts. A variation of Section 27-415 (E) to allow an electronic message center to be set back approximately 5 feet from the public right-of-way when a minimum set back of 10 feet is required. A variation of Section 27-207 to allow an institutional sign to have an area of approximately 37 square feet when only 16 square feet is allowed. This site is located in an R-2, Single Family Residence Zoning District with a Special Use. The name of the institution is St. Joseph Catholic Church. This property is commonly referred to as 330 East Fullerton Avenue, Addison Illinois. The P.I.N. for this site is 03-28-427-015. Testimony regarding this matter may be presented at the public hearing. Published in Daily Herald February 15, 2019 (4518454), posted 02/15/2019.
1. Call to order, roll call
2. Approval of Minutes of the January 14, 2019 Building, Zoning & Development Committee meeting
3. Audience input regarding agenda items before the committee
4. Consideration of a variation to the Sign Ordinance for St. Joseph Catholic Church located at 330 E. Fullerton Avenue. Memorandum attached (page 9)
5. Consideration of an Ordinance annexing certain territory to the Village of Addison for Gaile and Thomas DiGuido regarding the property at 3N761 Wood Dale Road, to be commonly known as 351 N. Wood Dale Road. Memorandum attached (page 16)
6. Consideration of an Ordinance approving a plat of resubdivision for 1220 Capitol Drive and 1224 Capitol Drive. Memorandum attached (page 24)
7. Consideration to accept the proposal from James J. Benes and Associates Inc. of Lisle, IL for the design engineering, permitting, and bid assistance for the Fullerton Avenue watermain improvements in the amount of $38,593.00; funding from account #500.5010-4503. Memorandum attached (page 37)
8. Audience participation
9. Other Business, at the discretion of the Chairman
10. Executive Session if needed