CITY OF WARRENVILLE: Citywide Storm Brush Pickup
City of Warrenville issued the following announcement on Nov. 28.
A citywide brush pickup due to recent winter storm damage will commence beginning the week of December 10. Public Works staff will collect storm brush from across the entire community.
As a reminder, residents may place brush at the curb using the following guidelines:
- Only one pile of brush per address.
- The brush pile must not be larger than 3-feet high by 8-feet wide by 15-feet long.
- Each branch or limb must not exceed 8-inches in diameter, and may not exceed 8-feet in length.
- Cut ends must extend toward the street.
- No logs, lumber, yard waste, thorns, or root-balls will be accepted.
Original source can be found here.