City of Naperville Riverwalk Commission met October 10.
City of Naperville Riverwalk Commission met Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
A. Call to Order:
B. Roll Call:
C. Public Forum:
D. Old Business:
1. Naperville Jaycees Park - Geoff Roehll
2. Harmony Park - Geoff Roehll
3. Maintenance Policy for Additions to the Riverwalk - Bill Novack
4. Moser Tower Assessment - Bill Novack
E. New Business:
1. Approval of Minutes - Geoff Roehll
Approve minutes from the September 12, 2018 Riverwalk
2. Chairman's - Geoff Roehll
3. Finance - Bill Novack
4. Park District - Chuck Papanos
18-865 Receive the Park District monthly report.
5. Riverwalk Foundation - Stephanie Penick
6. Donor Recognition - Jan Erickson
7. Public Relations - Jeanne Buddingh
8. Planning, Design, and Construction - Jeanne Buddingh
Receive the October 2, 2018 Riverwalk Planning, Design &
Construction Committee minutes
G. Meeting Schedule:
Planning, Design &Construction Committee, Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 7:30 a.m. Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Riverwalk Commission, Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 7:30 a.m. Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Planning, Design &Construction Committee, Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 7:30 a.m. Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Any individual with a disability requesting a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in a public meeting should contact the Communications Department at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting. The Communications Department can be reached in person at 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL., via telephone at 630-420-6707 or 630-305-5205 (TDD) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made to allow for meeting participation.