City of Naperville Riverwalk Commission will meet September 12
City of Naperville Riverwalk Commission will meet on September 12.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
A. Call to Order:
B. Roll Call:
C. Public Forum:
D. Old Business:
1. Moser Tower Assessment - Bill Novack
2. Naperville Jaycees Park - Geoff Roehll
3. Harmony Park - Geoff Roehll
4. Maintenance Policies for Additions to the Riverwalk - Bill Novack
E. New Business:
1. Approve Minutes - Geoff Roehll
18-743 Approve minutes from the August 8, 2018 Riverwalk Commission meeting.
Attachments: MinutesRWCMtg18 0808.pdf
2. Chairman - Geoff Roehll
3. Finance - Bill Novack
4. Park District - Chuck Papanos
18-744 Receive the Park District monthly report
Attachments: 18ParkDistMemo 0912.pdf
5. Riverwalk Foundation - Stephanie Penick
6. Donor Recognition - Jan Erickson
7. Public Relations - Jeanne Buddingh
8. Planning, Design, and Construction - Jeanne Buddingh
18-745 Receive the September 4, 2018 Riverwalk Planning, Design & Construction Committee minutes.
Attachments: 18PDCMinutes 0904.pdf
G. Meeting Schedule:
Planning, Design &Construction Committee, Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 7:30 a.m. **Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Riverwalk Commission, Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 7:30 a.m. Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Planning, Design &Construction Committee, Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 7:30 a.m. **Lunch Room, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville, IL
Any individual with a disability requesting a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in a public meeting should contact the Communications Department at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting. The Communications Department can be reached in person at 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL., via telephone at 630-420-6707 or 630-305-5205 (TDD) or via e-mail at email@example.com. Every effort will be made to allow for meeting participation.