NAPERVILLE PARK DISTRICT: 2019 Capital Projects Open House Set for July 26
Naperville Park District issued the following announcement on July 9.
As part of its annual budget process, the Naperville Park District invites the public to comment on capital improvements proposed for 2019. A community open house will be held on Thursday, July 26 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in multipurpose room #3 on the first floor of Fort Hill Activity Center, located at 20 Fort Hill Drive. The open house will take place immediately before the regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners.
Information about the following projects that are proposed for 2019 will be available at the open house:
- Frontier Sports Complex, 3415 S. Book Rd. – East side parking lot and south side trail maintenance
- Heatherstone Park, 3536 Fairmount Ave. – Playground renovation
- Lincoln Greenway, 1052 Edgewater Drive – Shoreline restoration
- May Watts Park, 804 S. Whispering Hills Drive – Basin dredging and water quality improvements
- Riverwalk Park, 500 Jackson Avenue – Playground renovation
- Southwest Community Park, 3252 Wolf’s Crossing Road – Site development
- Summerfield Lake, 2003 Skylane Drive – Basketball court design
- Three Meadows, 1320 Brittany Avenue – Playground renovation
- Winding Creek Park, 144 W. Bailey Road – Basin dredging and water quality improvements
The community is welcome to attend the July 26 open house at any time during the 5:00-6:30 p.m. timeframe; there will not be a formal presentation. Those who are interested but unable to attend are invited to view the sites and descriptions online and submit comments by August 6 to Director of Planning Eric Shutes at email@example.com. Project information will be posted at www.napervilleparks.org beginning July 27.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Naperville Park District