City of Naperville City Council met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
A. Call To Order:
C. Public Forum:
D. Naper Settlement:
1. 18-309 Presentation for the Naper Settlement and Nokia Campus Workshop 2. 18-293 Summary of the Naper Settlement Workshop materials. 3.
18-288 Governance - Direct City and Settlement staff to work with NHS Board and City Council to update the agreement regarding Naper Settlement, reviewing and updating roles and responsibilities for the City, Naperville Heritage Society and Naper Settlement Museum Board.
4. 18-289 Financial - Discuss current financial review process and any recommendations. Discuss potential future capital funding strategies.
5. 18-290 Use Of Settlement Property - Discuss use of the Settlement property, positive and negative impacts and current approval process and recommendations.
6. 18-291 Communication - Provide direction on communication expectations between the Naperville Heritage Society and City in the management and operation of Naper Settlement.
7. 18-246 Efficiency And Consolidation Review Update - Provide feedback on the City/Naper Settlement/Naperville Public Library efficiency and consolidation review update.
E. Nokia Campus North 60 Acres:
1. 18-292 Provide feedback regarding the potential development of the north 58 acres of the Nokia Campus, generally located at the northwest corner of Warrenville Road and Naperville Road, with residential uses.