City of Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission will meet on September 5.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
A. Call to Order:
B. Roll Call:
C. Public Forum:
D. Public Hearings:
1. 18-728 Conduct the public hearing regarding the property located at the southeast corner of Aurora Avenue and Main Street (Charleston Row II) - PZC 18-1-062 (Item 1 of 3)
2. 18-729 Consider a conditional use in the R2 District to permit single-family attached dwellings for the property located at the southeast corner of Aurora Avenue and Main Street (Charleston Row II) - PZC 18-1-062 (Item 2 of 3)
3. 18-730 Consider variances to increase the maximum building height, to decrease the required minimum lot area, and to reduce the required rear yard setback along the south property line for the property located at the southeast corner of Aurora Avenue and Main Street (Charleston Row II) - PZC 18-1-062 (Item 3 of 3)
4. 18-733 Conduct the public hearing for Naperville Self Storage (PZC 18-1-065) located at 2708 Forgue Drive, to consider sign variances from Section 6-16-3 and 6-16-5 to permit an off premise sign and two wall signs.
5. 18-727 Conduct the public hearing to consider a major change to the Naper West PUD with deviations to allow for the outdoor storage of vehicles and to reduce the amount of required off-street parking at the subject property located at 504 - 510 S. Route 59, Unit 504, Naperville, IL (Avis Rent-A-Car) - PZC 18-1-090
E. Reports and Recommendations:
1. 18-721 Approve the minutes of the August 1, 2018 Planning and Zoning Commission meeting.
F. Old Business:
G. New Business:
1. 18-722 Cancel the regularly scheduled Planning and Zoning Commission meeting on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.