DuPage County Health and Human Services Committee will meet October 3.
DuPage County Health and Human Services Committee will meet Oct. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
4. Chairman's Report - Chair Larsen
Impact DuPage - Karen Ayala and Sarah Troll
5. Approval Of Minutes
Health & Human Services - Regular Meeting - Tuesday September 19th, 2017
6. Community Services - Mary Keating
CS Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
A. FI-R-0416-17 RESOLUTION -- Acceptance And Appropriation of the HUD 2016 Continuum of Care Planning Grant PY18 Agreement No. IL0677L5T141600, Company 5000 Accounting Unit 1510, $128,502
B. FI-R-0417-17 RESOLUTION -- Acceptance and Appropriation of The Regional Transportation Authority Job Access and Reverse Commute Grant PY18, Agreement No. S5310-2015-03, Company 5000 Accounting Unit 1710, $321,024
7. Dupage Care Center - Janelle Chadwick
A. DuPage Care Center Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board
1. HHS-R-0418-17 RESOLUTION -- DuPage Care Center Rate Increase to increase the per patient day charges last fixed by Resolution HHS-R-0644-16 from $292.00 per day to $304.00 per day for Standard Custodial Care, from $315.00 per day to $328.00 per day for Alzheimer’s Special Care, and from $502.00 per day to $522.00 per day for Post-Acute care, effective December 1, 2017.
2. HHS-P-0394-17 Recommendation for the approval of a contract purchase order to Symbria Rehab, Inc., for Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy and Consulting Services for the residents at DuPage Care Center, for the period November 1, 2017 through October 31, 2018, for a contract total amount not to exceed $1,200,000.00, per Proposal #P17-119-GV.
B. DuPage Care Center Requests for Parent Committee Final Approval
1. 2017-273 Recommendation for the approval of a contract purchase order to Direct Supply Inc., for a tilt recliner and transport chair, for the DuPage Care Center, Physical Rehabilitation Department, for the period October 4, 2017 through November 30, 2017, for a contract total amount not to exceed $5,864.00, per lowest responsible quote #Q17-190-GV.
2. Change Order -- Amendment to County Contract 2179-0001 SERV, issued to Dunkin Donuts Inc., for donuts, muffins and bagels, for the DuPage Care Center, JTK Administration Building and the Judicial Office Facility cafe's and catering services, for the period December 1, 2016 through November 30, 2017, to increase encumbrance in the amount of $5,600.00, resulting in an amended contract total amount not to exceed $17,440.00, an Increase of 47.30%.
8. Budget Transfers
Budget Transfers -- Community Services - DuPage Care Center - To allow HFS/IDPH, CDP's, new identification badges, envelopes, materials, and scrubs/polos, with the new DuPage Care Center's logo/name, along with the DuPage Care Center water heater project $35,300.00
9. Travel Requests - Overnight - Require County Board Approval
A. Authorization for Out of State Travel -- Community Services Director to attend the National Association for County Community and Economic Development (NACCED) Executive Committee meetings and meetings with United Stated Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Headquarters senior staff (grant funded) in Washington, D.C., from November 15, 2017 through November 17, 2017. Expenses to include transportation, lodging, miscellaneous expenses (including parking, mileage, etc.), and per diem for approximate total of $1,273.00. Grant funded.
B. Authorization for Out of State Travel -- Community Services - Senior Community Development Specialist to attend the United States Department of Veterans Affairs/HUD Rapid Rehousing Institute for Continuum of Care partners from October 31, 2017 through November 1, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. Expenses to include transportation, lodging, and per diem for approximate total of $1,160.32. Grant funded.
10. Consent Items
A. Consent Item -- ARC Insulation, Inc. - 1992 SERV - Decrease and Close
B. Consent Item -- Healthy Air Heating and Air, Inc. - 1991 SERV - Decrease and Close
11. Residency Waivers - Janelle Chadwick
12. Community Services Update - Mary Keating
13. Dupage Care Center Update - Janelle Chadwick
14. Old Business
15. New Business
16. Informational Items
Grant Proposal Notifications -- RTA Job Access & Reverse Commute Grant PY18 - $321,024
Organizations in this Story
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL - 60187