DuPage County Health and Human Services Committee met August 15.
DuPage County Health and Human Services Committee met Aug. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
4. Chairman's Report - Chair Larsen
5. Approval of Minutes
Health & Human Services - Regular Meeting - Tuesday August 1st, 2017
6. Community Development Commission - Mary Keating
A. CDC Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
HHS-R-0359-17 Resolution -- Recommendation for approval of the First Substantial Amendment to the 2017 Annual Action Plan.
B. CDC Requests for Parent Committee Final Approval
1. Action Item -- Recommendation for approval of a Second Agreement Modification with H.O.M.E DuPage Inc., Project HM15-01, extending the project completion date to March 31, 2018.
2. Action Item -- Recommendation for approval of a Second Agreement Modification with H.O.M.E. DuPage Inc, Project Number CD15-23a, extending the project completion date to March 31, 2018.
7. Dupage Care Center - Janelle Chadwick
A. DuPage Care Center Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
1. FM-P-0353-17 Recommendation for the approval of a contract purchase order to CDM Smith, to provide Professional Electrical Engineering Services for the DuPage Care Center and for the JTK Administration Building, and as needed for the County Complex, for Facilities Management, for the period August 23, 2017 through November 30, 2019, $65,000 for the DuPage Care Center and $25,000 for Facilities Management, for a total contract amount not to exceed $90,000.00. Professional Services (Architects, Engineers & Land Surveyors) vetted through a qualification based selection process in compliance with the Illinois Local Government Professional Services Selection Act, 50 ILCS 510/et. seq.
2. HHS-P-0354-17 Recommendation for the approval of a contract purchase order to Professional Clinical Laboratories dba PCL Alverno, for patient laboratory services, for the DuPage Care Center, for the period August 22, 2017 through August 21, 2018, for a contract total amount not to exceed $26,000.00, per sole Proposal #P17-136-GV.
8. Budget Transfers
A. Budget Transfers -- Community Services - Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) - To provide for the payment of overtime and benefit payments to LIHEAP grant staff charged to U.S. HHS grant award 16-224028, through the grant term ended June 30, 2017 - $20,000.00
B. Budget Transfers -- Community Services - United Stated Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Grant - To move the remaining funds in budget lines 53090 and 53260 to spend the remaining funds in the HUD HMIS grant - $244.00
9. Travel Requests - Overnight - Require County Board Approval
Authorization to Travel -- Community Development Assessor/Final Inspector to attend the exam prep class and complete exam for the Healthy Homes Evaluator Certification as an Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program (IHWAP) requirement for the Weatherization Program in Champaign, Illinois from September 4, 2017 through September 8, 2017. Expenses to include lodging, miscellaneous (parking, mileage, etc.), and per diem for approximate total of $901.61. Grant funded.
10. Residency Waivers - Janelle Chadwick
11. Community Services Update - Mary Keating
12. Dupage Care Center Update - Janelle Chadwick
13. Old Business
14. New Business
15. Informational Items
Organizations in this Story
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL - 60187