Village of Addison Finance and Policy Committee met July 5.
Village of Addison Finance and Policy Committee met June 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
The public is invited to participate in a Public Hearing on the Appropriation Ordinance for Corporate
Purposes of the Village of Addison, DuPage County, Illinois, for fiscal year commencing on the 1st day of May, 2017 and ending the 30th day of April, 2018. The Appropriation Ordinance will be available for public review in the Village Clerk’s office. The Public Hearing will be held in the Board Room, 1 Friendship Plaza, Addison, Illinois, at 6:30 P.M., Wednesday July 5, 2017. Published in the Daily Herald Friday, June 23, 2017.
1. Call to order, roll call
2. Consideration to approve the minutes of the June 19, 2017 Finance & Policy Committee meeting
3. Audience input regarding agenda items before the committee
4. Discussion of accounts payable
5. Consideration of an ordinance making an appropriation for corporate purposes for the current fiscal year commencing on the first day of May 2017, and ending on the thirtieth day of April 2018; for the Village of Addison, DuPage county, Illinois. Memorandum attached (page 9)
6. Consideration of an Ordinance amending certain provisions of Article II Chapter 3 of The Village Code of the Village of Addison regarding the Liquor Commission. Ordinance attached (page 37)
7. Consideration for Approval to Purchase four pole cameras as well as a camera system for a surveillance vehicle from Tactical Video of Naperville in the sum of $54,934.40. Funding from account number #9915-4299. Memorandum attached (page 39)
8. Consideration for Approval to Purchase a Felling Model FT-20-2 Heavy-Duty Deck Over Trailer from Ditch Witch Midwest Inc. of Carol Stream, IL in the total amount of $23,968.28. Funding from account #9964-4347. Memorandum attached (page 48)
9. Consideration for Approval to Purchase Mitel 3300 CX II, IP Phone Controllers, for the Village of Addison from Telcom Innovations Group in the total cost of $19,317.00. Funding from account #9962-4304. Memorandum attached (page 55)
10. Audience participation
11. Executive Session if needed
12. Other business, at the discretion of the Chairman
Organizations in this Story
1 Friendship Plaza
Addison, IL - 60101-2787