Village of Roselle Board of Trustees met June 26
Village of Roselle Board of Trustees met June 26.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Presentation of Prepared Agenda
5. Officials and Staff Reports
1. Swear in Firefighter Michael Belliveau
2. Lions Club Awards presented by Lynne Legan, President of the Roselle
• Detective Robert Gates – Police Officer of the Year
• Firefighter Richard Bieneman – Firefighter of the Year
3. Appoint Brian Boos to the Zoning Board of Appeals for a term to end
July 31, 2022 with the concurrence of the Board of Trustees.
4. New Business Welcome: Strategic Labor Solutions, Kari Sandy
Counseling Corp., Doctor Dogs, Lawson & Associates Consulting, Little
Red Ribbon, This N That, Great Clips.
5. 2016 CAFR Auditor Presentation
6. Actuary Presentation – Police/Fire Pension Fund
B. Village Trustees
C. Village Clerk
D. Village Administrator
E. Village Attorney
F. Chamber of Commerce Liaison
6. Citizen Comments/Questions
Residents who wish to address the Board, please come to the podium, state your
name and address, and limit your comments to three minutes. A resident may
comment on a Consent Agenda item during this portion of the meeting.
All items listed on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine, procedural,
informational, self-explanatory, or non-controversial in nature and will be enacted in one
motion. There will be no discussion of these items unless a Board member requests that
an item be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda.
1. Presentation of Committee of the Whole Minutes of May 22, 2017.
2. Presentation of Village Board Minutes of June 12, 2017.
3. Presentation of Committee of the Whole Minutes of June 12, 2017.
4. Authorize the Village Administrator to sign the Letter of Intent to Award for the
Botterman FOG Removal System and Devlin Digester Covers Projects to the
lowest, responsive, and responsible bidder IHC Construction Inc. in the
amount of $1,097,334.
5. Adopt a Resolution authorizing the execution of a work order with Trotter and
Associates Inc. to provide Construction Engineering Services for the
Botterman FOG Removal System and Devlin Digester Covers Projects.
6. Authorize the purchase of a ¾ ton 4X4 pick-up truck from Landmark Ford in the
amount of $42,965.00.
7. Adopt a Resolution approving the TBK Plat of Subdivision.
8. Pass an Ordinance rejecting application and enforcement of Cook County,
Illinois’ minimum wage and sick leave ordinances Nos. 16-5768 and 16-4229,
within the corporate boundaries of the Village of Roselle, Cook and DuPage
7. Community Development – Trustee Lee Trejo
8. Administration – Trustee Heather Pransky
A. Adopt a Resolution authorizing the Village Administrator to sign an extension to
an employee leasing agreement for a Code Enforcement Officer.
9. Fire – Trustee Patrick Devitt
10. Police – Trustee Bruce Berkshire
11. Public Works – Trustee Wayne Domke
12. Finance – Trustee David Pileski
A. Approve Accounts Payable List for June 26, 2017 in the amount of
B. Treasurer’s Report
13. Citizen Comments/Questions (Residents who wish to address the Board, please
come to the podium, state your name and address, and limit your comments to
14. Executive Session (Motion to Convene Executive Session)
B. Collective Bargaining
C. Review of Closed Session Minutes
E. Real Property
F. Security Procedures
G. Risk Management
15. Other Business – For Discussion Only
Organizations in this Story
31 S Prospect St
Roselle, IL - 60172-2023