Village of Glen Ellyn Village Board met Agenda May 1.
Village of Glen Ellyn Village Board met May 1.
Here is the minutes provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Village Recognition: (Village Clerk)
E. Audience Participation
Members of the public are welcome to speak to any item not specifically listed on tonight’s agenda for up to three minutes. For those items which are on tonight’s agenda, the public will have the opportunity to comment at the time the item is discussed. In either case, please complete the Audience Participation form and turn it in to the Village Clerk. It is requested that, if possible, one spokesman for a group be appointed to present the views of the entire group. Speakers who are recognized are requested to step to a microphone and state their name, address and the group they are representing prior to addressing the Village Board.
F. Consent Agenda - The following items are considered routine business by the Village Board and will be approved in a single vote in the form listed below:
Motion to approve the following items: (Trustee Kenwood)
1. Approve proposal of Ramsey Historical Consultants, of Chicago, Illinois, for the 2017-2018 Architecture Resource Survey, in the amount of $28,700, and authorize the Village to accept a grant award from the Illinois Historic Preservation
Association, after completion of the survey, in the approximate amount of $20,090. (Planning and Development Director Hulseberg)
2. Approve the purchase of fitness equipment for the Police Facility from Direct Fitness Solutions, of Mundelein, Illinois, in an amount not to exceed $49,000. (Chief Norton)
3. Authorize the Village Manager to execute an Agreement with CBRE Inc., of Chicago, Illinois, contingent on the execution of the Reimbursement of Fees Agreement by Springbank. (Village Manager Franz)
4. Authorize the Village Manager to execute a License Agreement with the Glen Ellyn Chamber of Commerce. (Village Manager Franz)
G. 761 N. Park Variations: (Presented by Planning and Development Director Hulseberg) (Trustee Ladesic)
1. Ordinance No. 6499, An Ordinance Approving Variations from the Ridge and Eave Height Limitations and Denying a Variation from the Lot Coverage Ratio Requirements of the Zoning Code to Allow the New Construction of a Two-Story Residence on the Property Located at 761 N. Park Boulevard.
H. Finalize the Sale of Property at 825 N. Main St.: (Presented by Village Manager Franz) (Trustee Clark)
1. Motion to open a public hearing to consider an Ordinance Finalizing the Sale of the Property at 825 N. Main St. and Authorizing Staff to Proceed and Set a Closing Date.
2. Motion to close the public hearing to consider an Ordinance Finalizing the Sale of the Property at 825 N. Main St. and Authorizing Staff to Proceed and Set a Closing Date.
3. Ordinance No. 6500, An Ordinance of the Village of Glen Ellyn Finalizing the Sale of the Property at 825 N. Main St. and Authorizing Staff to Proceed and Set a Closing Date.
I. Amend Liquor Control Code to Increase Number of Permitted Class D-3 Liquor Licenses: (Presented by Village Attorney Mathews) (Trustee Clark)
1. Ordinance No. 6501-VC, An Ordinance to Amend the Liquor Control Code Chapter 19 of Title 3, Section 12 (Restriction on Number of Licenses) of the Village Code, to Increase the Number of Permitted Class D-3 Liquor Licenses.
J. DuPage County Forest Preserve Lease of Maintenance Property and McKee House: (Presented by Village Manager Franz) (Trustee O'Shea)
1. Authorize the Village Manager to execute a lease agreement with the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County for the leasing of maintenance property at Churchill Woods and certain property commonly known as the McKee House property subject to final attorney review.
1. A Village Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 8, 2017 at 7:00PM in the Galligan Board Room of the Glen Ellyn Civic Center.
2. A Village Board Workshop is scheduled for Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7:00PM in Room 301 of the Glen Ellyn Civic Center.
L. Other Business