Bloomingdale Board of Trustees votes on sale agreement for 112 W. Lake St.
Bloomingdale Board of Trustees met March 27.
Here is the agenda as provided by Bloomingdale:
A MEETING OF THE VILLAGE PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE VILLAGE OF BLOOMINGDALE HELD CONCURRENTLY WITH A COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Monday, March 27, 2017 - 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Minutes of the March 13, 2017 Village Board and Standing Committee of the Whole Meeting of the President and Board of Trustees – Absent: Trustee Bolen Minutes of the March 20, 2017 Standing Committee of the Whole Meeting of the President and Board of Trustees – Absent: Trustee Bolen
PRESENTATION OF ITEMS FROM CONSENT AGENDA:
Planning, Zoning and Environmental
1. Ordinance No. 2017-10, ORDINANCE GRANTING SPECIAL USE TO OPERATE ADDITIONAL AMUSEMENT DEVICES ON THE PROPERTY COMMONLY KNOWN AS 107 STRATFORD SQUARE DRIVE – TOPLAY VR and to waive the reading thereof and the second consideration.
Traffic and Streets
1. To approve award of the FY18 Asphalt Material Procurement contract to Du-Kane Asphalt Company and to authorize Village staff to procure asphalt materials on a ‘spot market’ basis pursuant to Section 3-2-6 F of the Village Code in the event that the awarded asphalt supplier is unable to provide materials when requested by the Village.
2. To award the contract for the 2017 (FY18) Annual Pavement Marking/Recessed Reflective Pavement Marker Program to Maintenance Coatings Co, 543 Woodbury St, South Elgin, IL 60177 in the amount of $48,609.98.
3. To authorize the Village Administrator to execute the attached Purchase Approval dated March 22, 2017 to Pipe-View LLC in the amount of $34,745.60 for the balance of the FY17 Television Inspection of Sanitary and Storm Sewers and for the Village Board to approve the net increase to the contract with Pipe-View LLC., 203 Farmwood Ln, LaPorte, IN 46350 in the amount of $16,639.95 for the FY17 Television Inspection of Sanitary and Storm Sewers
Finance and Administration
1. Resolution Number 2017-R-06 - A RESOLUTION APPROVING AMENDMENTS TO THE EMPLOYEE PERSONNEL MANUAL; SECTION 14 (ILLNESS AND DISABILITY PROVISIONS)
2. To authorize Purchase Approval to ATI Inc. in the amount of $20,690.00 for a three year term of support and maintenance of the telephone and voicemail systems for the period beginning March 16, 2017 and ending March 15, 2020.
ACTION ON CONSENT AGENDA
a. Any items to be removed from the Consent Agenda
i. Discussion on removed items
ii. Action on removed items
b. Place items on the Consent Agenda
MOTION TO ESTABLISH AND PLACE ITEMS PRESENTED ON CONSENT AGENDA
The Chair will entertain a motion to establish Consent Agenda for this meeting.
ROLL CALL VOTE
c. Approve Consent Agenda
MOTION TO APPROVE THE CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
The Chair will entertain a motion to approve items on the Consent Agenda as presented for this meeting.
ROLL CALL VOTE, MAYOR’S VOTE IS NOT CALLED
PLANNING, ZONING AND ENVIRONMENTAL
1. Ordinance amending Title IV Chapter 2 Alcoholic Beverages.
Recommended Motion: I move to approve Ordinance No. 2017- ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE IV CHAPTER 2 ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
2. Approval of Amendment to Ordinance No. 89-07 with Parking Exceptions – Sola Salon
Recommended Motion: I move to approve Ordinance No. 2017- AN
ORDINANCE GRANTING EXCEPTIONS TO THE VILLAGE OF BLOOMINGDALE ZONING CODE AND AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 89-07 FOR THE PROPERTY COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS 400 WEST ARMY TRAIL ROAD – SOLA SALON TRAFFIC AND STREETS
1. Fiscal Year 2018 (2017-2018 Snow Season) Sodium Chloride (Rock Salt) Procurement Authorization to Execute the DuPage County Joint Purchasing Requisition due March 31, 2017
Recommended Motion: I move to:
1. Authorize staff to execute and submit the necessary paperwork pursuant to submittal requirements and deadlines to participate in the DuDOT joint purchasing contract to procure bulk rock salt for FY18; and
2. to submit a requisition to purchase a base amount of 1,000 tons, with a guaranteed minimum amount of 800 tons (80%), with an option to purchase up to 1,300 tons (130%).
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
1. Approval Authorizing the Village President to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with Wolfden Brewing Company for 112 W. Lake Street
Recommended Motion: I move to approve authorization for Village President to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with Wolfden Brewing Company for 112 W. Lake Street.
2. Warrant #2 for the Month of March, 2017 - $1,267,668.06
Recommended Motion: I move to approve Warrant #2 for the Month of March, 2017 in the amount of $1,267,668.06, as presented.
Monday, April 3, 2017 - Standing Committee of the Whole Meeting
Monday, April 10, 2017 - Village Board Meeting
Monday, April 17, 2017 - Standing Committee of the Whole Meeting
Monday, April 24, 2017 - Village Board Meeting
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF REPORTS:
Village Administrator, P. Scalera
Assistant Administrator, B. E. Weber
Village Attorney, M. Castaldo, Jr.
Director of Village Services, M. D. Marchi
Human Resources Director, K. Argo
Finance Director, G. L. Szott
Chief of Police, F. Giammarese
Economic & Development Coordinator, S. Gascoigne
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC (AGENDA ITEMS ONLY):
According to §1-6-3 E. of the Bloomingdale Village Code, a period of time at the end of each meeting shall also be available for public comments regarding items on the agenda only, (hereinafter referred to as “Comments from the Public”).
Posted this 24th day of March, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
Organizations in this Story
201 S Bloomingdale Rd
Bloomingdale, IL - 60108