Village of Roselle Board of Trustees met March 13.
Roselle Board of Trustees met March 13.
Here is the agenda as provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Presentation of Prepared Agenda
5. Citizen Comments/Questions
Residents who wish to address the Board, please come to the podium, state your name and address, and limit your comments to three minutes. A resident may comment on a Consent Agenda item during this portion of the meeting.
6. Officials and Staff Reports
1. Proclamation in Recognition of Roselle Middle School 8th Grade Boys Basketball Team.
2. The Village Board Consider a Request from the Roselle History Museum to Increase the Village’s Annual Contribution from $4,500 to $9,000.
B. Village Trustees
C. Village Clerk
D. Village Administrator
E. Village Attorney
F. Chamber of Commerce Liaison
1. Presentation of Village Board Minutes of February 27, 2017.
2. Presentation of Committee of the Whole Minutes of February 27, 2017.
3. Adopt a Resolution to Close a State Highway for the Purpose of Holding an Annual Parade.
4. Approve 2nd Partial Payment for the Botterman Chlorine Conversion Project to Dahme Mechanical Industries Inc. in the amount of $23,400.
5. Pass an Ordinance Granting a Variation from the Main Street Station Sign Plan to Allow a Wall Sign on the Second Story, West Façade, of the Building Located at 25-39 E. Main Street (Roselle Dental Solutions, 25 E. Main Street).
7. Community Development – Trustee Bruce Berkshire
A. Public Hearing: Designation of 153 South Roselle Road as a Roselle Landmark.
B. Recommend Landmark Designation for 153 S. Roselle Road.
C. Pass an Ordinance Amending Ordinance 2017-3889 Irving Park Road Business District Amendment Public Hearing.
D. Pass an Ordinance Amending ‘Chapter 18 – Streets and Sidewalks’ of the Code of Ordinances, Village of Roselle, Illinois to Regulate the Siting and Construction of Personal Wireless Telecommunications Facilities in Public
E. Pass an Ordinance Amending the Roselle Zoning Ordinance (Appendix A to the Code of Ordinances, Village of Roselle, Illinois), Regarding Personal Wireless Telecommunication Facilities in the Zoning Districts.
8. Administration – Trustee Carrie Dahlstrom
A. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing an Agreement Between the Village of Roselle and the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150 – Operator’s Bargaining Unit.
B. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing an Agreement Between the Village of Roselle and the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150 – Supervisor’s Bargaining Unit.
9. Fire – Trustee Wayne Domke
10. Police – Trustee Andy Maglio
11. Public Works – Trustee Lee Trejo
A. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Execution of a Contract Between the Village of Roselle and Neri Brothers Construction Inc. for the Dover Lane Manhole Installation project.
B. Authorize the Purchase of a Dump Truck from TransChicago Truck Group in the Amount of $162,691.00.
C. Accept a Proposal from JWC Environmental to Perform an Emergency Repair to the Bar Screen at the Devlin STP, Waive the Bidding Requirement as a Sole Source Authorization, and Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Execution of a Contract Between the Village of Roselle and JWC Environmental to Perform the Emergency Repairs for the Devlin STP Bar Screen Project. (Requires 2/3 vote of the Corporate Authorities.)
12. Finance – Trustee Patrick Devitt
A. Approve Accounts Payable List for March 13, 2017 in the amount of $721,215.79.
13. Citizen Comments/Questions (Residents who wish to address the Board, please come to the podium, state your name and address, and limit your comments to three minutes.)
14. Executive Session (Motion to Convene Executive Session)
A. Collective Bargaining
C. Review of Closed Session Minutes
E. Real Property
F. Security Procedures
G. Risk Management
15. Other Business – For Discussion Only
Organizations in this Story
31 S Prospect St
Roselle, IL - 60172-2023