St. Charles City Council met Feb. 21.
St. Charles City Council met Feb. 21.
Here is the agenda as provided by the Council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
4. Pledge of Allegiance.
Proclamation to Declare February 13, 2017 through February 17, 2017 Random Acts of Kindness and Random Acts Matter Week in the City of St. Charles.
6. Omnibus Vote. Items with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine matters and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a council member/citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the consent agenda and considered in normal sequence on the agenda.
*7. Motion to accept and place on file minutes of the regular City Council meeting held February 6, 2017.
*8. Motion to approve and authorize issuance of vouchers from the Expenditure Approval List for the period of 1/30/2017 – 2/12/2017 the amount of $2,118,240.22.
*9. Motion to accept and place on file the Treasurer’s Report for periods ending October 31, 2016, November 30, 2016, and December 31, 2016.
I. New Business
II. Committee Reports
A. Government Operations
*1. Motion to approve Funds Transfer Resolutions Authorizing Budgeted Transfers in the Aggregate Amount of $5,811,380.64 for Debt Service Payments and Miscellaneous Transfers.
2. Motion to approve a proposal for a Class E1 Liquor License for St. Charles Breakfast Rotary Club to be held at Lincoln Park, St. Charles on June 24 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
*3. Motion to approve chair placement on public property for the DSCP Chair-ity promotion.
*4. Motion to approve a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement through CDW-G for a not-to-exceed cost of $133,923.
*5. Motion to approve an Ordinance Authorizing the Disposal of Surplus Personal Property Owned by the City of St. Charles.
*6. Motion to accept and place on file minutes of the February 6, 2017 Government Operations Committee meeting.
B. Government Services
C. Planning and Development
1. Motion to approve an Ordinance Granting approval of a Minor Change to PUD Preliminary Plan for First St. Building #3-Sterling Bank (10 Illinois Street).
2. Motion to approve an Ordinance Approving and Authorizing the Execution of the Second Amendment to the City of St. Charles Central Downtown Tax Increment Financing Redevelopment Agreement by and between First Street Development II, LLC and the City of St. Charles, Kane and DuPage Counties, Illinois (First Street Project).
3. Motion to approve a Resolution Establishing the 2017 Inclusionary Housing Fee In-lieu Amount.
*4. Motion to accept and place on file Historic Preservation Commission Resolution No. 1-2017 A Resolution Recommending Approval for Historic District Designation (Millington Historic District).
*5. Motion to approve an Ordinance Designating the Millington Historic District.
*6. Motion to approve a Resolution Authorizing the Execution of a Service Agreement between the City of St. Charles and Community Contacts, Inc. – City of St. Charles Home Rehabilitation and Accessibility Loan Program.
*7. Motion to approve a Resolution Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk of the City of St. Charles to execute an Amendment to a Commercial Corridor and Downtown Business Economic Incentive Award Between the City of St. Charles and Peter Zaikowski (104 E. Main Street-Crazy Fox).
8. Motion to approve an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Minor Change to PUD Preliminary Plan for 1601 S. 14th St. (CVS PUD – Lot 2).
*9. Motion to accept and place on file Plan Commission Resolution 2-2017 A Resolution Recommending Approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision for Doran Scales, Legacy Business Center Lots 8 and 9, 883-884 Enterprise Ct.
*10. Motion to approve an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision and Minor Change to PUD Preliminary Plan for Doran Scales (Legacy Business Center of St. Charles PUD-Lots 8-9).
*11. Motion to accept and place on file minutes of the February 6, 2017 *Special Planning & Development Committee meeting.
D. Executive Session
Personnel –5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)
Pending Litigation – 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)
Probable or Imminent Litigation – 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)
Property Acquisition – 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5)
Collective Bargaining – 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)
Review of Executive Session Minutes – 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
10. Additional Items from Mayor, Council, Staff, or Citizens
Organizations in this Story
2 E. Main St.
St Charles, IL - 60174