Bartlett Board of Trustees takes vote on liquor license for O'Hare's Pub and Restaurant
Bartlett Board of Trustees met Feb. 7.
The Bartlett Board of Trustees consists of six trustees, who are elected for four-year, staggered terms. Meetings are held at 7 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.
Here is the agenda as provided by Bartlett:
VILLAGE OF BARTLETT BOARD AGENDA FEBRUARY 7, 2017 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. *CONSENT AGENDA*
All items listed with an asterisk* are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Board member so requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the General Order of Business and considered at the appropriate point on the agenda.
*6. MINUTES: Board and Committee Minutes – January 17, 2017
*7. BILL LIST: February 7, 2017
8. TREASURER’S REPORT: None
9. PRESIDENT’S REPORT:
1. Valerie Salmons Proclamation
2. IL State Representative Christine Winger Resolution
3. Congressional Presentation
10. QUESTION/ANSWER: PRESIDENT & TRUSTEES
11. TOWN HALL: (Note: Three (3) minute time limit per person)
12. STANDING COMMITTEE REPORTS:
A. PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN REINKE
B. BUILDING COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN HOPKINS
C. FINANCE & GOLF COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN DEYNE
1. Bluff City SSA 2016 Tax Levy Abatement
D. LICENSE & ORDINANCE COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN ARENDS
1. O’Hare’s Pub and Restaurant Class J Liquor License
2. O’Hare’s Pub and Restaurant Amplifier Permit Request
E. POLICE & HEALTH COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN CARBONARO
F. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN CAMERER
1. 2017 Motor Fuel Tax Project Resolution
2. DuPage Water Commission Purchase and Sale Agreement
3. DuPage Water Commission Intergovernmental Agreement Concerning Loan for Connection Facilities
4. DuPage Water Commission Intergovernmental Agreement Concerning Loan for Capital Charge
13. NEW BUSINESS:
14. QUESTION/ANSWER: PRESIDENT & TRUSTEES
Organizations in this Story
228 S. Main St.
Bartlett, IL - 60103