West Chicago City Council approves corporate disbursement report
West Chicago City Council met Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Here are the minutes as provided by West Chicago:
These minutes were approved at the 1/16/17 City Council meeting with no changes.
CITY OF WEST CHICAGO – 475 Main Street
CITY COUNCIL MINUTES
January 3, 2017
1. Call to Order. Mayor Ruben Pineda called the meeting to order at 7:00 am.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. All recited the pledge of allegiance.
3. Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum.
Roll Call found Aldermen Sandy Dimas, Melissa Ferguson, John C. Smith, Kurt Meissner, George L. Garcia, Rebecca Stout, and Noreen Ligino-Kubinski present. Aldermen Lori J. Chassee, James E. Beifuss, Jr., Jayme Sheahan, Laura Grodoski, Alton Hallett and John F. Banas were absent. The Mayor announced a quorum.
City Clerk Nancy M. Smith was also present.
City Administrator Michael L. Guttman was also in attendance.
4. Public Participation. No one spoke during Public Participation.
5. City Council Meeting Minutes – December 19, 2016. Alderman Dimas made a motion, seconded by Alderman Ligino-Kubinski, to approve the minutes of December 19, 2016, with no changes. Voting Aye: Aldermen Dimas, Ferguson, Smith, Meissner, Garcia, Stout, and Ligino-Kubinski. Voting Nay: 0. Motion carried.
6. Corporate Disbursement Report. Alderman Smith made a motion, seconded by Alderman Meissner, to approve the January 3, 2017, Corporate Disbursement Report in the amount of $1,270,260.34. Voting Aye: Aldermen Dimas, Ferguson, Smith, Meissner, Garcia, Stout, and Ligino-Kubinski. Voting Nay: 0. Motion carried.
7. Adjournment. At 7:02 am, Alderman Stout made a motion, seconded by Alderman
Dimas, to adjourn. Motion was carried by voice vote.
Nancy M. Smith
Organizations in this Story
475 Main St
West Chicago, IL - 60185