Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission sets February meeting
Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2.
Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission is located at 20 S Ardmore Ave, Villa Park, IL
Here is the agenda as provided by Villa Park:
M E E T I N G N O T I C E
The VILLA PARK HISTORICAL PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Will hold its regular meeting on Thursday February 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the HISTORICAL MUSEUM, 220 S. Villa Ave., Villa Park IL 60181 (630) 941-0223.
VPHPC will not meet in December 2016 and January 2017.
VPHPC Agenda will be as follows:
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVE MINUTES: On November 3, 2016 there was no formal meeting of VPHPC due to a lack of a quorum. An informal meeting was held. Roxanne and Carol met and discussed the items on the agenda. The minutes were approved.
4. Public Participation on non-agenda items (limit 5 minutes)
5. Public Participation on agenda items (limit 5 minutes)
6. OLD BUSINESS DISCUSSIONS
A. National Register Sites / Stewardship Reviews of Village owned historic properties
Former “CAE Ardmore Avenue Station” c. 1910 (VP Chamber of Commerce-10 W. Park Blvd.)
Former “CAE Villa Avenue Station” c.1929 (Historical Museum - 220 S. Villa Ave.)
Former Chicago Great Western Train Depot c.1926 Village Restorations/Repairs – Status update.
B. Preservation / VP Teardowns / Revitalization / Development / Preservation News
Status of Old Post Office property c.1935
Façade Improvements, etc. / Design Review– Kenilworth TIF area
C. Community Preservation Education
Updates to VPHPC web sites http://www.invillapark.com/vphpc/index.htm
D. VPHPC Current Projects / Research – Status Update
New brochure for VPHPC
E. Conferences/ Meetings/Membership.
F. Annual Historic Plaque 2017 Awards Program Discussion.
In process – simplify HP form / review suggestions
7. NEW BUSINESS DISCUSSIONS
A. VPHPC was reduced from 7 members to 5 members by ordinance approved at a Village Board meeting.
B. Misc. News.
C. Commissioner reports / comments
8. BILL PAYMENT / VPHPC BUDGET
A. Bill Payment.
9. ADJOURNMENT – Next meeting is March 2, 2017 7:30pm at the Historical Museum.