Geneva Firefighter's Pension Board to meet and review recent investment performance
Geneva Firefighter's Pension Board will meet at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26.
Here is the agenda as provided by Geneva:
October 12, 2016
To: All Geneva Firefighters Pension Board Members and Pension Fund Members
From: President Pat McQueeny
Re: Pension Board Meeting
Please be advised that a meeting of the Geneva Firefighter's Pension Board has been scheduled for Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 11:00 AM in the Geneva Fire Department Conference Room at 200 East Side Drive, Geneva, Illinois. Agenda items include;
1. Review minutes from previous meetings - August 4, 2016.
2. Review actuary recommendations for the 2017 tax levy request. Mr. Tim Sharpe
3. Review annual audit report from Sikich, LLC
4. Update on progress in securing initial training for trustee's Rita Kruse & Phil Affrunti
5. Review performance of pension fund and investment and recent transactions.
6. Consider bills for payment.
7. Entertain comments from trustees.
8. Entertain comments from public attendees.