West Chicago board of appeals review resubdivision
The city of West Chicago Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals met Tuesday to review plat of resubdivision.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
West Chicago Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals is located at 475 Main St, West Chicago.
PLAN COMMISSION/ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
1. Call to Order, Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Chairman’s Comments
4. Approval of the September 7, 2016 Minutes
5. Public Hearing Case PC 16-19-Text Amendment
KKLK, LLC, 1655 Powis Road, West Chicago, Illinois, 60185 is proposing a text amendment to Section 11.3-4 of the City of West Chicago Zoning Ordinance (Appendix A of the Municipal Code) to remove construction and demolition debris recycling facilities as a special use in the ORIZoning district.
6. Review of Case PC 16-19 - Text Amendment
7. Review of Case PC 16-18 - Plat of Resubdivision
R.C. Coil Spring Manufacturing Co. Inc., 490 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, Illinois, 60.139 petitions the City of West Chicago for a plat of resubdivision for certain vacant property located at the northeast corner of W. Washington Street and Charles Court.
8. Other Commission Business
9. Previous Petitions and General Development Update.
Organizations in this Story
475 Main St
West Chicago, IL - 60185