DuPage County Health & Human Services Committee discusses HUD grant
DuPage Health & Human Services met at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 16.
Here is the agenda as provided by DuPage County:
Health & Human Services
8/16/2016 10:15 AM
421 North County Farm Road Wheaton, IL 60187
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
A. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
4. CHAIRMAN'S REPORT - Chair Larsen
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Minutes of Aug 2, 2016 10:15 AM
6. COMMUNITY SERVICES - Mary Keating
A. CS Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
1. 15-16-735 : GPN & Report - Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Grant PY17 $154,556
a. HMIS PY17 GPN Report
2. FI-R-0589-16 : Acceptance And Appropriation of the HUD Homeless Management Information System Grant PY17 Agreement No. IL0306L5T141508, Company 5000 Accounting Unit 1480, $154,556
a. PY17 HUD HMIS Budget
b. PY17 HUD HMIS Agreement
3. FI-R-0590-16 : Acceptance And Appropriation of the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Planning Grant PY17 Agreement No. IL0631L5T141500, Company 5000 Accounting Unit 1510, $123,278
a. HUD Planning Grant PY17 Budget
b. PY17 HUD Planning Grant Agreement IL0631L5T141500
4. HHS-P-0236-16 : Request approval for the issuance of a contract purchase order to Healthy Air Heating & Air, Incorporated to provide mechanical (HVAC) weatherization labor and materials for the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 per lowest responsible bid proposal #16-143-GV for a contract total amount not to exceed $181,896.00.
a. Healthy Air Purchase Requisition
b. Healthy Air Bid Tab #16-143-GV
c. Healthy Air Vendor Ethics - R
d. Healthy Air - Checklist
5. HHS-P-0237-16 : Awarding Resolution issued to ARC Insulation, Incorporated, to provide architectural weatherization labor and materials for the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 per lowest responsible bid proposal #16-144-GV for a contract total of $136,500.00.
a. Arc Insulation Requisition
b. Arc Insulation Bid Tab #16-144-GV - R
c. Arc Insulation Vendor Ethics - R
d. ARC Insulation - Checklist
B. CS Requests for Parent Committee Final Approval
2016-237 : Request approval for the issuance of a contract purchase order to, Custom Appliance to furnish, deliver, and install Energy Star appliances for the Weatherization Program for the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 per lowest responsible bid proposal #16-145-GV for a contract total not to exceed $13,500.00.
a. Custom Appliance Purchase Requisition
b. Custom Appliance Bid Tab #16-145-GV - R
c. Custom Appliance Vendor Ethics - R
d. Custom Appliance - Checklist
7. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION - Mary Keating
A. CDC Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
15-16-736 : Recommendation for approval of the Substantial Amendment (Number 4) to the Action Plan for CDBG Disaster Recovery Funds.
a. CDBG-DR Buyout-Acquisition Policy - HHS Memo W Attach
B. CDC Requests for Parent Committee Final Approval
1. 15-16-737 : Recommendation for approval of a second, sixth-month time extension with DuPage Homeownership Center for Project CD14-16a, which provides closing cost assistance to first time home buyers, to extend the agreement through March 30, 2017.
a. CD14-16a DHOC 2ND 6 MO EXTENSION REQUEST - HHS Memo W Attach_Redacted2
2. 15-16-738 : Recommendation for approval of a second, sixth-month time extension with the DuPage Homeownership Center for Project Number HM14-01, which provides down payment assistance for first time home buyers, to extend the agreement through March 30, 2017.
a. HM14-01 DHOC -2ND 6 MO EXTENSION REQUEST W Attach_Redacted
8. CONVALESCENT CENTER - Jennifer Ulmer
Convo Requests That Also Require Finance And/Or County Board Approval
HHS-P-0238-16 : Recommendation for the issuance of a contract purchase order to Arxium Inc., to provide supplies for the medication dispensing machine, for the DuPage Convalescent Center, for the period August 16, 2016 through August 15, 2017, for a contract not to exceed $36,000.00, per 55 ILCS 5/5-1022 “Competitive Bids” (c) not suitable for competitive bids - Sole Source.
a. Arxium - Requisition 1605 Arixum
b. Arxium Inc. - Checklist
c. Arxium Inc. - Sole Source
9. BUDGET TRANSFERS
A. 15-16-739 : Community Services Weatherization - To provide funds for the payment of final payroll expenditures and operating expenses through the grant term ending June 30, 2016 - $5,643.00
a. Budget Transfers WX $5643 - R
B. 15-16-740 : Community Services Weatherization - To provide funds for the payment of final payroll expenditures based upon the grant earned revenue through the grant term ending June 30, 2016 - $12,441.00
a. Budget Transfers WX $12,441 - R
10. TRAVEL REQUESTS - OUT OF STATE - REQUIRE COUNTY BOARD APPROVAL
15-16-741 : Community Services Director to attend the National Association for County Community and Economic Development (NACCED) Annual Conference in Allegheny County, PA, September 11, 2016 through September 14, 2016; expenses to include transportation, lodging and per diem for an approximate total of $1,691.50. Grant funded.
11. RESIDENCY WAIVERS - Jennifer Ulmer
12. COMMUNITY SERVICES UPDATE - Mary Keating
13. CONVALESCENT CENTER UPDATE - Jennifer Ulmer
14. OLD BUSINESS
15. NEW BUSINESS
16. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS