Oak Brook Community Enhancement Committee discusses updates to Commercial Areas Revitalization Plan
Oak Brook Community Enhancement Committee met Monday, Aug. 8.
The Community Enhancement Committee makes recommendations for all future projects in relationship to commercial revitalization of Oak Brook Village.
Here is the agenda as provided by Oak Brook:
AGENDA OF THE COMMUNITY ENHANCEMENT COMMITTEE
Date of Meeting: August 8, 2016
Time of Meeting: 3:00 p.m.
Village Board Room Butler Government Center 1200 Oak Brook Road
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Approval of Meeting Minutes of the Joint Meeting of the October 15, 2014 Commercial Revitalization and Streetscape Committees
A. Responsibilities of the Combined Committees
B. Brief Review of the Two Committees’ Recommendations Accomplished to Date
C. Review of Recommended Projects in Progress or Pending
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Discussion and Recommendations Regarding Future Projects:
1. Median Improvements on Jorie Blvd., York Road near 22nd Street and Other Locations
2. Pedestrian Access and Crosswalks Linking Hotels, Medical Center and Businesses in Areas Around York and 22nd Street
5. NEW BUSINESS
A. General Discussion of Repositioning of McDonald’s Properties:
1. Description of McDonald’s Oak Brook Properties
2. Description of Current Zoning for those Properties
3. Discussion and Recommendation regarding retaining Houseal Lavigne Associates to Update the Commercial Areas Revitalization Plan, specifically addressing the McDonald’s Properties
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who is in the need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in or benefit from attendance at this public meeting should contact the Butler Government Center (Village Hall) at 630-368-5010 as soon as possible before the meeting date or for TDD response 630990-213 1.
Organizations in this Story
1200 Oak Brook Rd
Oak Brook, IL - 60523-2203