St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission to review landmark designations
The St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 15.
The Historic Preservation Commission reviews façade improvements and building permits for exterior work within the St. Charles historic district and consults on projects for historic buildings.
Here is the agenda as provided by St. Charles:
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
FREDERICK NORRIS JR., CHAIRMAN
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
2 E. MAIN STREET, ST. CHARLES, IL 60174
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Presentation of minutes of the June 1, 2016 meeting
5. Eligibility of Property for Landmark Designation: 522 W. Main St., Darwin Millington Homestead.
6. Eligibility of Property for Landmark Designation: 522 W. Main St., Darwin Millington Homestead
7. COA: 225 W. Main St. (façade improvements)
8. COA: 112 N. 5th Ave. (siding)
9. COA: 1 W. Illinois St. (sign)
10. COA: 200 W. Main St. (sign)
11. Special Use for PUD Amendment & PUD Preliminary Plan Applications for First Street Phase 3 (Buildings #2 & #3)
12. Additional Business from Commissioners or Staff
a. Landmarks research
b. 2016 Projects Discussion
i. Residential Design Guidelines update
ii. Survey of Pottawatomie area
iii. City Council Tour
iv. Nantucket initiatives
13. Meeting Announcements: Historic Preservation Commission meeting Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. in the Committee Room.
14. Public Comment