St. Charles Board of Fire and Police Commissioners move to promote officer to sergeant
The St. Charles Board of Fire and Police Commissioners met Monday, June 13.
The Board of Fire and Police Commissioners conducts promotional exams, hires sworn police officers and fire fighters and holds disciplinary hearings.
Here is the agenda as provided by St. Charles:
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
BOARD OF FIRE & POLICE COMMISSIONERS
Monday, June 13, 2016
Fire Department Training Conference Room
2nd Floor Century Station
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Forum
4. Approval of Minutes – May 9, 2016 Regular Meeting
5. RFP Regarding Police & Fire Testing Services.
6. Request for Rick Murawski to be released from his 18 month probation.
7. Update on three backgrounds recently conducted for three lateral candidates for Police Department.
8. Confirm a member of the BOFPC will be present for the PD’s written exam on Saturday, June 18th at North High School.
9. Informal swearing-in for Rich Clark (promotion to Sergeant) and three new lateral candidates on Monday, July 11.
10. Formal swearing-in for Rich Clark (promotion to Sergeant) and three new lateral candidates at the July 18th City Council meeting.
11. Reminder for participants of Police Department Traditional Candidate Interviews:
August 17, 19, 22 & 23
12. Other Business