Warrenville Finance and Personnel Committee to discuss Prairie Path Trailhead concept plan
The City of Warrenville Committee of the Whole will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, May 23.
The City of Warrenville has three standing committees: Finance and Personnel Committee, the Public Safety and Legislative Committee, and the Community Development/Planning Committee that meet as Committees of the Whole. The committees discuss issues and make recommendations to City Council for official action.
Here is the agenda as provided by Warrenville:
CITY OF WARRENVILLE
FINANCE AND PERSONNEL COMMITTEE/
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Monday, May 23, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
28W701 Stafford Place
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. CITIZENS COMMENTS – On Non-agenda Items
Note: The Committee Chairman will entertain Citizen Comments on Agenda items as the item is being discussed by the Committee of the Whole.
E. OFFICIALS AND STAFF COMMENTS
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING - Summary
1. Consideration of Environmental Advisory Commission FY 2017 work programs (AM)
2. Consideration of staff recommendation to develop and submit 2016 ITEP and STP grant funding applications for Phase I of the Prairie Path Trailhead concept plan
3. Consideration of recommendations from fund balance workgroup
4. Consideration of an agreement with Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consultant services
5. Informational update on Administration, City Clerk and Finance Department Decision Packages
G. CLOSED SESSION
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 393-9427 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.