The village of Lombard Plan Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday.
The plan commission advises the Lombard board of trustees on matters related to rezoning, conditional uses, planned developments, subdivisions, site plan approvals, and amendments to the Zoning, Sign and Subdivision Ordinances and Comprehensive Plan. The commission consists of seven members who are appointed by the village's elected officials to serve a five-year term. Commission members do not have any say in matters related to building construction, stormwater management, public utilities, annexation agreements or financial issues.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the village of Lombard:
Village of Lombard
255 East Wilson Ave.
Lombard, IL 60148
Donald F. Ryan, Chairperson
Commissioners: Ronald Olbrysh, Martin Burke, Ruth Sweetser, Andrea Cooper, Stephen Flint and John Mrofcza
Staff Liaison: Jennifer Ganser
Monday, May 16, 2016
Village Hall - Board Room
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call of Members
160200 PC 16-09: 345 & 435 W. Roosevelt Road (Bradford/Mariano’s)
Requests that the Village take the following actions on the subject property located within the B4A and B4APD Roosevelt Road Corridor
Planned Development District:
1. Repeal Ordinance 6099 in its entirety, which established a conditional use for a planned development with companion conditional uses for motor vehicle repair and outdoor display and sales of materials along with deviations for wall signage;
2. Approve a conditional use for a new planned development with the following companion conditional uses and variations, as follows:
a. A conditional use pursuant to Section 155.208 (C) of the Lombard Zoning Ordinance to increase the maximum number of principal structures on a lot-of-record from one (1) to two (2) to allow for a gasoline sales facility;
b. A conditional use pursuant to Section 155.417 (G)(2)(a)(2) of the Lombard Zoning Ordinance for gasoline sales;
c. A conditional use pursuant to Section 155.417 (G)(2)(a)(4) of the Lombard Zoning Ordinance for outside display and sales of products the sale of which is a permitted or conditional use in this district;
d. A conditional use pursuant to Section 155.417 (G)(2)(b)(6) of the Lombard Zoning Ordinance for a drive-through establishment/services;
e. A variation from Section 155.417 (G)(10)(c) of the Lombard Zoning Ordinance to not fully screen loading berths from a public street;
f. A variation from Section 155.708 (A) to not require foundation landscaping along the south, west and north perimeter walls;
g. A variation from Section 155.207 to allow for informational (directional) signage (as provided for in Section 153.218 of the Sign Ordinance) to be located within the defined clear line of sight area.
3. Approval of a Major Plat of Resubdivision.
4. Grant site plan approval authority to the Lombard Plan
Commission. (DISTRICT # 2)
160199 PC 16-08: 400, 406, 412, 420, and 440 S. Finley Road, Single Family
Requests that the Village take the following actions on the subject property located within the R1 Single-Family Residence District:
1. Approve a Map Amendment rezoning the entire property back to the R2 Single-Family Residence District;
2. Approve a variation from Section 154.304 (D)(3) and Section 154.305 (D)(3)(b) to eliminate the sidewalk from the new roadway westward on the south side of Hickory Street at lot 6; and
3. Approve a Major Plat of Subdivision. (DISTRICT # 1)
Approval of Minutes
Request to approve the April 18, 2016 minutes.
A 15-minute period is allowed for public comments on any issue related to the Plan Commission.
DuPage County Hearings
There are no DuPage County hearings.
Chairperson's Report As presented by the Plan Commission Chairperson.
Village of Lombard Page 2 Printed on 5/10/2016
Plan Commission Meeting Agenda May 16, 2016
As presented by the Assistant Director of Community Development.
There is no unfinished business.
There is no new business.
There are no subdivision reports.
Site Plan Approvals
There are no site plan approvals.
There are no workshops.