Village of Roselle Board of Trustees met April 10.
Village of Roselle Board of Trustees met Monday, April 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Presentation of Prepared Agenda
5. Citizen Comments/Questions
Residents who wish to address the Board, please come to the podium, state your name and address, and limit your comments to three minutes. A resident may comment on a Consent Agenda item during this portion of the meeting.
6. Officials and Staff Reports
B. Village Trustees
C. Village Clerk
D. Village Administrator
E. Village Attorney
F. Chamber of Commerce Liaison
All items listed on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine, procedural, informational, self-explanatory, or non-controversial in nature and will be enacted in one motion. There will be no discussion of these items unless a Board member requests that an item be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda.
1. Presentation of Village Board Minutes of March 27, 2017.
2. Presentation of Committee of the Whole Minutes of March 27, 2017.
3. Approve 3rd Partial Payment for the Botterman Chlorine Conversion Project to Dahme Mechanical Industries Inc. in the amount of $119,745.
4. Adopt a Resolution authorizing execution of a contract between the Village of Roselle and Midco Systems for the wireless network installation project.
5. Pass an Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 80-949 Establishing a Pay Plan for Village Officers and Employees.
6. Adopt a Resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute a contract for 2017 Sanitary Sewer Television Inspection between the Village of Roselle and National Power Rodding Corporation.
7. Community Development – Trustee Bruce Berkshire
A. Pass an Ordinance amending and expanding the geographic boundaries of the Irving Park Road Business District and approving the amended Irving Park Road Business District Plan within the Village of Roselle, Illinois.
B. Adopt a Resolution authorizing the Mayor to sign and the Village Clerk to attest to the combined TIF and Business Districts Redevelopment Agreement with VL3 Enterprises, LLC.
8. Administration – Trustee Carrie Dahlstrom
A. Adopt a Resolution establishing an ad hoc committee of Trustees and staff to complete an evaluation and analysis of the Village’s current annexation and pre-annexation policies.
9. Fire – Trustee Wayne Domke
10. Police – Trustee Andy Maglio
11. Public Works – Trustee Lee Trejo
12. Finance – Trustee Patrick Devitt
A. Approve Accounts Payable List for April 10, 2017 in the amount of $840,473.38.
13. Citizen Comments/Questions (Residents who wish to address the Board, please come to the podium, state your name and address, and limit your comments to three minutes.)
14. Executive Session (Motion to Convene Executive Session)
A. Collective Bargaining
C. Review of Closed Session Minutes
E. Real Property
F. Security Procedures
G. Risk Management
15. Other Business – For Discussion Only
Organizations in this Story
31 S Prospect St
Roselle, IL 60172-2023