DuPage County Finance Committee reviews several contracts
DuPage County Finance Committee met Tuesday, July 12.
DuPage County Finance Committee is located at 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton.
Here is the agenda as provided by DuPage County:
DU PAGE COUNTY FINANCE COMMITTEE FINAL AGENDA
July 12, 2016 Regular Meeting 8:00 AM
COUNTY BOARD ROOM
421 N. COUNTY FARM ROAD
WHEATON, IL 60187
DuPage County Page 1
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. CHAIRMAN'S REMARKS
5. BUDGET PRESENTATION
A. Sheriff's Office
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Finance Committee - Regular Meeting - Tuesday June 28th, 2016
7. BUDGET TRANSFERS
A. FI-R-0549-16 RESOLUTION -- Budget Transfers 7-12-16 Budget Transfers Various Companies and Accounting Units
8. PROCUREMENT REQUISITIONS
A. Finance - Fichtner
1. FI-P-0208-16 County Contract issued to Midland Paper to furnish and deliver copy and bond paper for Finance/Office Supply. This contract covers the period of May 28, 2016 through May 27, 2017, for a contract total amount not to exceed $74,083.00, second optional one year renewal per lowest responsible quote #14-094.
2. 2016-217 Awarding contract to Warehouse Direct for the purchase of carious office supplies for various County departments throughout the County. This contract will cover the period of July 6, 2016 through December 31, 2016, for a contract total amount not to exceed $10,000.00, per Suburban Purchasing Cooperative Agreement. (Contract R141701)
B. Health & Human Services - Larsen
1. Change Order -- HHS-P-0428A-15 - Amendment to Resolution HHS-P-0428-15, Issued to Advacare Systems, for rental of medical equipment category 1 - low air loss and bariatric mattresses/beds, for the period August 27, 2015 through October 7, 2016, to increase encumbrance in the amount of $27,000.00, resulting in an amended contract total amount not to exceed $74,500.00, an Increase of 56.84%. (1153-0001 SERV)
2. HHS-P-0202-16 County Contract issued to Hill - Rom Company, Inc., for rental of fluidized air therapy beds for the DuPage Convalescent Center, for the period July 27,2016 through July 26, 2017, for a contract total amount not to exceed $65,700.00, per lowest, responsive Bid #16-119-GV.
3. HHS-P-0203-16 County Contract issued to Professional Clinical Laboratories LLC d/b/a PCL Alverno, for patient laboratory services, for the DuPage County Convalescent Center, for the period August 22, 2016 through August 21, 2017, for a contract total not to exceed $26,000.00, per proposal P16-079-GV.
C. Public Works - Healy
1. DR-P-0204-16 Intergovernmental Agreement between the County of DuPage, Illinois and the Addison Township Crown Estates Subdivision, located in Addison, for a Resurfacing and Storm Sewer Repair Project for the period July 12, 2016 through November 30, 2016, for a total contract amount not to exceed $50,000.00.
2. FM-P-0206-16 County Contract issued to BP&T Co., to provide all labor, materials, necessary equipment and all utilities, transportation and services necessary to perform tuck-pointing, masonry and concrete repair, for Facilities Management, for the period July 13, 2016 through November 30, 2016, $72,500.00 for Base Bid #1, $122,500.00 for Base Bid #2 and $101,250.00 for Base Bid #3, for a total contract amount not to exceed $296,250.00, per lowest responsible bid #16-083-DT.
D. Stormwater - Zay
1. SM-P-0207-16 County Contract issued to Copenhaver Construction, for the Graue Mill Flood Protection Improvements Phase 2B (Buildings 1&2) Project, for Stormwater Management, for a contract total amount not to exceed $1,425,374.74, per lowest responsible Bid #16-121
E. Technology - Krajewski (Contingent upon parent committee approval)
1. TE-P-0209-16 County Contract issued to BMC Software, Inc. for the renewal of annual BMC software license for Information Technology. This contract covers the period of September 1, 2016 through August 31, 2018, for a contract total amount of $50,193.68. Per 55 ILCE 5/5-1022 "Competitive Bids" (c) not suitable for competitive bidding - software pricing not marketed by third party providers or BMC business partners.
F. ETSB - Grasso
1. ETS-P-0205-16 County Contract issued to Critical Power USA for the batteries that need to be replaced in the UPS at DuPage County, Tri-State, and Addison, for a total of $19,096.00 for ETSB (Emergency Telephone System Board), and $14,767.20 Facilities Management for a total contract amount not to exceed $33,863.20, per lowest responsible bid #16-133.
9. FINANCE RESOLUTIONS
A. FI-R-0547-16 RESOLUTION -- Additional Appropriation Coroner's Fee Fund Company 1300, Accounting Unit 4130 $90,000
B. FI-R-0548-16 RESOLUTION -- Acceptance of an extension through June 30, 2017 of the U.S. Department of Justice - Bureau of Justice Assistance Mental Illness Court Alternative Program (MICAP) Grant, Grant Agreement No. 2010-MO-BX-0009 Company 5000 Accounting Unit 5980
C. FI-R-0550-16 RESOLUTION -- Appropriation of the IEMA Graue Mill Flood Control Grant in the amount of $3,202,913 Agreement No. FEMA-DR-1935-IL Company 5000 Accounting Unit 3090
D. FI-R-0551-16 RESOLUTION -- Placing Names on Payroll
A. Payment of Claims
1. Payment of Claims -- 6/24/16 Paylist
2. Payment of Claims -- 6/28/16 Paylist
3. Payment of Claims -- 7/1/16 Paylist
4. Payment of Claims -- 7/8/16 Paylist
B. Wire Transfers
1. Wire Transfers -- 6/26/16 Wire Transfer A
2. Wire Transfers -- 6/26/16 Wire Transfer B
3. Wire Transfers -- 6/26/16 Wire Transfer C
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. NEW BUSINESS
Organizations in this Story
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL - 60187
421 N County Farm Rd
Wheaton, IL - 60187