St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission reviews Façade Improvement Grants
The City of St. Charles Historic Preservation Commission met this week to discuss Façade Improvement Grants for various properties.
The Historic Preservation Commission reviews façade improvements and building permits for exterior work within the historic district and consults on projects for historic buildings.
Here is the agenda as provided by St. Charles:
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
FREDERICK NORRIS JR., CHAIRMAN
WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
2 E. MAIN STREET, ST. CHARLES, IL 60174
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Presentation of minutes of the May 4, 2016 meeting
5. COA: 550-570-590 Ohio Ave. (new townhome)
6. COA: 201 S. 3rd St. (sign)
7. COA & Façade Improvement Grant: 221 W. Main St.
8. Façade Improvement Grant: 311 N. 2nd St.
9. COA & Façade Improvement Grant: 225 W. Main St.
10. Additional Business from Commissioners or Staff
a. Attendance at Downtown Partnership Board meetings
b. Jones Law Office
c. Landmarks research
11. Meeting Announcements: Historic Preservation Commission meeting Wednesday,
June 1, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. in the Committee Room.
12. Public Comment
Organizations in this Story
2 E Main St
St Charles, IL 60174
2 E Main St
St. Charles, IL 60174